Monday 5 May 2014

Supernaturally (Paranormalcy, #2)Supernaturally by Kiersten White

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I really enjoyed the first book in the series i think i gave that one five stars, i enjoyed this too buuuttttt there just wasn't enough Reth in this book for me, he is wayyy my fave and he only appeared like what four times? which sucks.

The story line was good and kept you on your toes with the twist at the end, White manages to keep you entertained throughout the whole book making it a total page turner and a must read series.

I like Evie but she just seemed to bitch and moan abit too much for me in this book. I didn't like Lend in the first book at all but i warmed to him a lot in the second book he wasn't the sap i thought he'd be.

I hope James isn't in the next book he was abit shit to me, too childlike and annoying for my liking. okay so what i want to happen next is for Viv to wake up her and Lend fall madly in love so Evie's free for Reth. I'm a total sucker for the bad guys!

I really do enjoy and love this series and would recommend it to any YA/ paranormal fans who want a light fun exciting read!

(sorry this reviews really rushed ill fix it when i get chance! ha)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment