Sunday 4 May 2014

Brighid's Quest (Partholon, #5)Brighid's Quest by P.C. Cast

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I am a huge fan of P.C Cast, her goddess summoning books have to be some of my absolute favorites.
As much as i enjoyed this book i felt that something was missing. The story was interesting enough and kept me reading but Cu and Brighid's relationship felt rushed and not as well developed as it should have been. There wasn't much bonding time, Cu didn't have time to woo her it just sort of happened and the mating felt seriously rushed and Brighid seemed strangely withdrawn from Cu at the beginning of their marriage.

Apart from the that i enjoyed this book a lot and as i say i am a huge fan of Cast she is absolutely one of my top five authors. Her work just seems so original and real its hard not to love.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment