Tuesday 6 May 2014

High Voltage TattooHigh Voltage Tattoo by Kat Von D

My rating: 5 of 5 stars





I am a huge fan of Kat Von D,i think she's inspirational and totally amazing. I got both of her books for Christmas and i'm working my way through the second one now. When i was reading this book i didn't want to fly through it i wanted to savor it enjoy it as much as possible.

This book tells us about Kat's early life, family life, how she started out with tattoos, tattoos she's done, the tattoos she's got, different types of tattoos and other artists tattooers and not who she admires and inspire her.

Told through Kat's voice it's hooking and thoroughly enjoyable. I'd recommend this book to any fan of Kat's, tattoos or someone who's interested on this inside view of tattooers. With this pass into the other side of tattooing it's a unique experience and a eye opener into the life of a female tattoo artist in a mans world.






View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment