Tuesday 27 May 2014

From RagsFrom Rags by Suzanne Wright

My rating: 5 of 5 stars




Even bitches can get a break in life.


Sweet Jesus. This book was amazing. I read this in one sitting, selfishly spent my Sunday reading this. I have no regrets.

I'm gonna keep this review short, so i'll break it down for what you can expect to find in this book. Heroine who curses like a sailor, hotter than Hell alpha male, plenty of hot steamy sex, lovable secondary characters, psycho bitches, stalkers, looots of drama, all consuming addictive relationship, and oh so much more.

I can't explain how much i really freakin' love this book. It was like the grown up version of Beautiful Disaster. My favorite freakin' book.

Jaxx... She's awesome! curses like a sailor, blunt, take no shit attitude, strong, independent, but still kind, caring, loving, PLUS she's hott. Hello girl crush!

Connor. Fuuuuuuuuck me! Ultimate alpha male. Gorgeous beyond belief, possessive, funny, Christ he's perfect. Can i have a Connor please!?

Together the only word to explain Jaxx and Connor is explosive. Their desire and need for each other is all consuming raw and animalistic and so fuckin hot it almost set my Kindle on fire.



"I have to have you Jaxx. I want to fuck you so bad my cock actually fucking hurts. The might not be sweet, flowery, poetic words- the kind you'd laugh at- but that's the truth. I have to know what it's like to be deep inside you."


The secondary characters where great! I loved them. The plot was brilliant, enthralling and kept me hooked the entire was through. I would definitely recommend this book to any fans of BD.

It's another crack book guys so be prepared to not being able to put it down and find your self leaving all your chores undone along with anything else on your to-do list.
After re-reading this book i discovered i loved it just as much, maybe more the second time around!



"This isn't a Cinderella story, this is more like Harry potter and the Gob of Ire."






View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment