Sunday 4 May 2014

Rock the Heart (Black Falcon, #1)Rock the Heart by Michelle A. Valentine

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Erm.. wow.

God i loved this book, i fucking devoured it. It was seriously hot and sexy, rekindled love how and the main guys a hot bad ass tattooed rock star i mean seriously, could it get anymore perfect!? I may be a wee bit bias since my ultimate weakness is in the form of a bad ass tattooed smokin' hot rock god.

The main and secondary characters were all amazing, Noel and Riff.. hottt dayyyyumn, those guys are HOTT!

Laine.. well at the beginning of the book all i could think was what a stuck up raging bitch. Th reason she left Noel? Shallow and disgusting. That put her in a negative light for me because shit like that makes no sense to me what so ever, your not going no where in life, maybe you'll end up a nobody i cant be with a nobody. Bullshit you love someone then you love them no matter what. So yeah i know there are alot of people out there like that but it's just shallow. But Laine turned it all around and i ended up really liking her, her insecurities and fear of being hurt made me feel for her and won me round.

This is just a story of two people re-establishing their love for one another it has angst, it has sex, it has laughs, tears smokin' guys and strong willed girls. What more could you want from a book?

I seriously enjoyed this book and highly recommend it and i cannot wait for the second book!!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment