Wednesday 21 May 2014

Goddess of Legend (Goddess Summoning, #7)Goddess of Legend by P.C. Cast

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I swear iv'e read this book about ten times.

It's one of my absaloute favorties, i love Cast's Goddess summoning series and this was the first one i read. ( even though it's like book number 7. Im so backwards. Haha!)

Isabel is a modern day woman who dies in a tragic car accident and is sen to another time to help the furture of Camelot and it's beloved king, King Arthur. She's sent by the Lady of the lake to seduce Lancelot and help rekindle King Arthur and Queen Guinevere's love for one another. As you can probobly guesse that dosent work out all too well.(view spoiler)

I loved both Isabel and Arthur, they were just so funny. I found Isabel absaloutly hillarious and was in stitches through the majority of this book.

I really do love this story but one thing i have to say is that the ending sucked hairy monkey ass. (view spoiler) Blergh it just dosent even compare. I would say that though as i love anything to do with Camelot.

So i would reccomed everyone to check out P.C Cast's Goddess Summoning series.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment