Sunday 3 August 2014

READING CHALLENGE: THE MONSTER THONS


The Monster Read and Review-a-thons are a great chance for us all to get together, read some fabulous reads, and get to those reviews that we know have been sitting there waiting to be done for a little too long. Sign Up here.

I'm going to be doing both the reading and the reviewing parts of this challenge, since iv'e been seriously sucking at both lately! I'm hoping to read four books, maybe five and hoping to get a lot of over due and new reviews done! 

4 comments:

  1. So glad I dropped by your StS again. I've been looking for an end of summer/before school starts read-a-thon. I've so many books that I want to get knocked off my list. Good luck with your goals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayy! Bout of Books starts on the 18th of August i think it is which is meant to be a really cool reading challenge which loads of people take part in and i'm really looking forward to! Did you start this read-a-thon?

      Delete
  2. You can do it! I'm hoping to read about 5 books but since I'm still on my first one... not sure that will happen, but we'll see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously i'm like sucking really bad, i haven't even made it through one book yet! I'm just in a really bad reading slump that i'm just struggling getting out of right now!! Good luck with your challenge though! :)

      Delete